If you or a loved one is recovering from an illness or accident, or need special care, Quality Health Care Services has the ability and highly trained staff to assist you during the transition from institutional care to home care. As a result of advances in health care, the ability to care for special needs in the home continues to grow dramatically. Our staff of professionals has expertise in caring for children who are technology-reliant, at-risk or in need of a little extra well-baby care. Here at Quality Health Care Services, we are dedicated to providing accurate care for all of our patients; therefore, we will not accept a patient unless we have the necessary staff on hand. Every employee is carefully screened and supervised by RNs.
Some of the home care services we provide are:
- Personal care services provided by certified nursing assistants
- Skilled medical care provided by RNs and LPNs
- Highly technical medical care – e.g., ventilator, tracheotomy or IV
- Services available 24 hours a day
- Services for all ages – pediatrics to adults
- CAP/C case management